‘Prayer, faith, redemption, consolation, how did you hold the world together without these things?’ –The Red House The Red House by Mark Haddon is not just another ‘stream-of-consciousness’ novel out to spill the emotions of its characters on the freeway of time. It is a startling, multi-tiered story with an accelerated zigzag across lives, juxtaposing […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2016 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- Cynthia Jobin: How beautifully you write of terrible things...and...
- umashankar: Bruce, I have been trying hard not to swing anythi...
- Bruce Goodman: OMG - you know how to swing a cricket bat......
- umashankar: Perhaps it depends on how deep we furrow and how l...
- Alok Singhal: It's not unreal, people are indeed feeling low and...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- Surgical Slights, etc. October 23, 2016
- Haruki Murakami’s Well September 14, 2016
- The Same Night August 18, 2016
- A Byte of Moonshine July 10, 2016
- Open Your Eyes, Muslims! July 3, 2016
Abhai Mishra Anarchy Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Ghazal Haruki Murakami Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Mo Yan Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Terrorism Writing Yashodhara Lal