I was born before I was born. All owls are. True to the species, my fate was chiseled on ancient rocks by comets hurled from alien space. No one could change it after that, not even God. Certainly not father. And every day before the sun rose in the eastern sky, my father’s pet clock […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2016 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- umashankar: As I have already said, haikus are akin to shayari...
- Saurabh Chawla: I love Haikus but have trouble in writing one! :) ...
- umashankar: Kalanithi was someone I would have loved to meet. ...
- ilakshee: Have started the journey but couldn't help stoppin...
- umashankar: On the contrary, excerpts from Kalanithi's book ad...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi April 16, 2016
- Three Tamarind Trees -Part II March 1, 2016
- Three Tamarind Trees -Part I February 24, 2016
- Protected: Wind in the Ruins February 7, 2016
- Protected: Life of a Hollow January 31, 2016
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal