Boats on Land is a bewitching voyage to the Khasi heartland spanning over a century and a half, offered through a string of stories by Janice Pariat. The journey affords a panoramic focus on the lives of the ethnic people and the deep bond they share with their scenic habitat, unveiling a culture molded by […]
Tag Archives: Janice Pariat
Copyright © 2007 – 2017 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- umashankar: Thanks, Molly. Now the chicken can blog in peace!...
- Good Golly Miss Molly: This is mahvelous, dahling, mahvelous!!!...
- umashankar: A serious chunk of the sect is beyond redemption a...
- umashankar: Oh, I am not the maker --either of the photograph ...
- Bruce Goodman: I obviously can't shut up... is the photo a daught...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- Why Did the Chicken Write a Blog? January 21, 2017
- The Cleaver of Oblivion January 16, 2017
- The Orb of Hereafter January 14, 2017
- Malice of Zinfandel January 7, 2017
- Goodbye, Cynthia Jobin December 25, 2016
Anarchy Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Corruption Cricket Demonetisation DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Ghazal Haruki Murakami Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Mo Yan Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Terrorism Writing Yashodhara Lal