Boats on Land is a bewitching voyage to the Khasi heartland spanning over a century and a half, offered through a string of stories by Janice Pariat. The journey affords a panoramic focus on the lives of the ethnic people and the deep bond they share with their scenic habitat, unveiling a culture molded by […]
Tag Archives: Janice Pariat
Copyright © 2007 – 2016 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- umashankar: "Islam was like a mental cage. At first, when you ...
- dNambiar: And now the news from Munich. So much disturbing n...
- umashankar: You are welcome, Mr Dash....
- Durga Prasad Dash: After reading your poem, feeling like taking a Bit...
- umashankar: And so I hope, Rajni ji. Many thanks to you for re...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- A Byte of Moonshine July 10, 2016
- Open Your Eyes, Muslims! July 3, 2016
- A Dewdrop Ghazal June 27, 2016
- The Garlic Ballads by Mo Yan June 5, 2016
- Nightfall of Blogging June 3, 2016
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Ghazal Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Mo Yan Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal