“I don’t miss you. I don’t miss you when I open a window and light fills the room like water pouring into a paper cup, or when I hear a woman’s white dress shine like new coins and I know I could follow my feet to the river and let my life go away from […]
Tag Archives: Jeet Thayil
Copyright © 2007 – 2016 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- umashankar: Those are kind words, Alka. These must be doomed t...
- alkagurha: Loved it. And agree with every word. Only you can ...
- umashankar: To tell you the truth, Shubha, I needed courage to...
- Shubha Athavale: Aye mere vatan ke logon......why does all your bea...
- umashankar: I will take a wiggle....
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- Surgical Slights, etc. October 23, 2016
- Haruki Murakami’s Well September 14, 2016
- The Same Night August 18, 2016
- A Byte of Moonshine July 10, 2016
- Open Your Eyes, Muslims! July 3, 2016
Abhai Mishra Anarchy Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Ghazal Haruki Murakami Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Mo Yan Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Terrorism Writing Yashodhara Lal