‘Prayer, faith, redemption, consolation, how did you hold the world together without these things?’ –The Red House The Red House by Mark Haddon is not just another ‘stream-of-consciousness’ novel out to spill the emotions of its characters on the freeway of time. It is a startling, multi-tiered story with an accelerated zigzag across lives, juxtaposing […]
Tag Archives: The Red House
Copyright © 2007 – 2016 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- umashankar: It is a bitter-sweet life, is it not?...
- alkagurha: Compelling read. A bit of sadness and yet a dash o...
- umashankar: Raju, what you call mastery is only the smog of an...
- umashankar: Trust you to strike at the heart of the matter, Ma...
- umashankar: With a compliment like that, I can keep writing fo...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Same Night August 18, 2016
- A Byte of Moonshine July 10, 2016
- Open Your Eyes, Muslims! July 3, 2016
- A Dewdrop Ghazal June 27, 2016
- The Garlic Ballads by Mo Yan June 5, 2016
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Ghazal Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Mo Yan Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal