I am just a watcher then. Sometimes I watch life. Sometimes I watch death. Many times I watch in between...
Copyright © 2007 – 2017 U. S. Pandey
The Murmuring Leaves
- umashankar: No need, my friend. I am a brooding bear, you are ...
- The Hook: I strive to achieve your mastery of prose, my frie...
- umashankar: Thanks for your good wishes, my friend. The transf...
- umashankar: Thank you, Madilyn. Those lines of Wang Wei remind...
- ladyfi: Hope it all goes smoothly. Change is difficult - b...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Ark of Nostalgia March 20, 2017
- The Battle of Outer-Loo March 1, 2017
- Thus Spake My Father February 19, 2017
- A Passing Shower —A Review February 10, 2017
- The Springtime Wind —A Translation February 7, 2017
Anarchy Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Corruption Cricket Demonetisation DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Ghazal Haruki Murakami Humour Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Lionel Messi Longreads Memoirs Memories Mo Yan Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Terrorism Writing Yashodhara Lal