‘Prayer, faith, redemption, consolation, how did you hold the world together without these things?’ -The Red House The Red House by Mark Haddon is not just another ‘stream-of-consciousness’ novel out to spill the emotions of its characters on the freeway of time. It is a startling, multi-tiered story with an accelerated zigzag across lives, juxtaposing […]
Tag Archives: The Red House
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Writing Better Than I Can
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: Madilyn, I am happy I transferred the brief fit of...
- jerseylil: What a fun post on the passion of loving photograp...
- umashankar: You are right, Divya. It is now or never for me! I...
- umashankar: I am grateful for the richness of your compliment,...
- dnambiar11: It feels like I've just heard some real good news....
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Naked and the Mad November 23, 2014
- Unnameable Things October 29, 2014
- The Crusted Slice October 3, 2014
- The Palace of Illusions —A Review September 20, 2014
- A Hunger Game of Books September 4, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! The Woodsong Fog Writing Yashodhara Lal