‘Prayer, faith, redemption, consolation, how did you hold the world together without these things?’ –The Red House The Red House by Mark Haddon is not just another ‘stream-of-consciousness’ novel out to spill the emotions of its characters on the freeway of time. It is a startling, multi-tiered story with an accelerated zigzag across lives, juxtaposing […]
Tag Archives: The Red House
Copyright © 2007 – 2015 U. S. Pandey
Three Bags Full
Indian Top Blogs
In the Air Tonight
- umashankar: Madilyn, I nearly zapped that line (I have said th...
- umashankar: Namita ji, yours is a comment that authors' dreams...
- jerseylil: Umashankar, I really love the line, “I am a free...
- namitasunder: Reading this story was like watching a movie.........
- umashankar: At your service, sir....
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Pallbearer (Sandhurst Road) April 12, 2015
- Sandhurst Road March 23, 2015
- The Pentagon Down February 1, 2015
- A Pony in a Carousel January 28, 2015
- The Bungalow by the Tracks December 29, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal