Tania James is a quiet writer of the human disquiet. Her stories are peopled by scarred humans, her wings spanning the tedium and tribulations of the stranded, the alienated, the damaged and the bereaved. They are often émigrés, many of them Indian, in the wringing merry-go-round of identity and assimilation. Bruised and forlorn, they are […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2015 U. S. Pandey
Olden & the Golden
Indian Top Blogs
In the Air Tonight
- umashankar: Thank you for those sweet words, Marty....
- umashankar: Glad to have kept your interest alive....
- nothingprofound: Uma, your stories unfold like life itself, never k...
- ilakshee: Wow! And how ?...Will wait for that!...
- umashankar: I am happy to have retained your readership, Ash, ...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- Ayesha’s Face June 29, 2015
- The Spanish Witch (Sandhurst Road) May 11, 2015
- The Pallbearer (Sandhurst Road) April 12, 2015
- Sandhurst Road March 23, 2015
- The Pentagon Down February 1, 2015
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal