Tania James is a quiet writer of the human disquiet. Her stories are peopled by scarred humans, her wings spanning the tedium and tribulations of the stranded, the alienated, the damaged and the bereaved. They are often émigrés, many of them Indian, in the wringing merry-go-round of identity and assimilation. Bruised and forlorn, they are […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2013 U. S. Pandey
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- Corinne Rodrigues: 'Do it tomorrow' is my mantra, Uma! I always wonde...
- Subroto: I fear the future enterprise will remain a future ...
- umashankar: I guess most of us are given to procrastination in...
- Tanya: Procrastination - a word that pretty much sums up ...
- umashankar: Ilakshee, nothing on this earth is mundane. Thanks...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Writing is So Long December 3, 2013
- Exit Motherboard November 23, 2013
- Beyond I, Robot November 20, 2013
- Fungus on the Filter November 3, 2013
- End of Dusk October 27, 2013
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu D7000 DSLR Cameras DSLR Movie Mode EVIL Camera Father Fiction Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon D3100 Nikon vs Canon One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Rising Home Prices Sangam Shimla Short Story silence Sony NEX State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing