Tania James is a quiet writer of the human disquiet. Her stories are peopled by scarred humans, her wings spanning the tedium and tribulations of the stranded, the alienated, the damaged and the bereaved. They are often émigrés, many of them Indian, in the wringing merry-go-round of identity and assimilation. Bruised and forlorn, they are […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2013 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: Whatever we are bound to, is much smaller than our...
- gc1963: Sorry typo ....bonded...
- gc1963: .....as though you are telling my story..... Ar...
- umashankar: And yet, there is that Verma connection!...
- rajnisinha: Thanks a lot for those kind words Umashankar Ji ( ...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Shakespeare’s Email April 6, 2014
- Sorting Out Sid –A Review April 1, 2014
- Dancing in the Dark and a Dedication March 23, 2014
- The Scarecrow from East March 18, 2014
- The Killer in Alcatraz March 11, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu D7000 DSLR Cameras DSLR Movie Mode EVIL Camera Father Fiction Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon D3100 Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Science Fiction Short Stories Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal