Tania James is a quiet writer of the human disquiet. Her stories are peopled by scarred humans, her wings spanning the tedium and tribulations of the stranded, the alienated, the damaged and the bereaved. They are often émigrés, many of them Indian, in the wringing merry-go-round of identity and assimilation. Bruised and forlorn, they are […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: Oh, yes, Samir! Now that you use the term, it does...
- umashankar: Datta, that was my two pennies worth! Thanks a ton...
- umashankar: Shweta, when a classic tale of the yore has been m...
- Samir Shyam: Oh God it's not Bollywood.The remix didn't work we...
- Datta Ghosh (@IamDattaGhosh): An honest review i think will give it a miss....
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- The Palace of Illusions —A Review September 20, 2014
- A Hunger Game of Books September 4, 2014
- Reading The Forgotten Waltz August 24, 2014
- A Scientist and a Philatelist August 14, 2014
- The Ungolden Ball July 16, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal