Tania James is a quiet writer of the human disquiet. Her stories are peopled by scarred humans, her wings spanning the tedium and tribulations of the stranded, the alienated, the damaged and the bereaved. They are often émigrés, many of them Indian, in the wringing merry-go-round of identity and assimilation. Bruised and forlorn, they are […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2015 U. S. Pandey
In the Sun Forever
In the Air Tonight
- Otto von Münchow: I love the quiet poetry in your words. Good to see...
- BrantleyNewton: Fantastic sensory details as always! By the way...
- umashankar: Ah, the right moments and their blessings, and the...
- themoonstone: Nice to read you after such a long time. Even thou...
- umashankar: "Corporate machinery that owns my hide...' Few can...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Silence of the Scrolls August 30, 2015
- Ayesha’s Face (Sandhurst Road) June 29, 2015
- The Spanish Witch (Sandhurst Road) May 11, 2015
- The Pallbearer (Sandhurst Road) April 12, 2015
- Sandhurst Road March 23, 2015
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Come Home to Fog Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Sandhurst Road Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal