I was born before I was born. All owls are. True to the species, my fate was chiseled on ancient rocks by comets hurled from alien space. No one could change it after that, not even God. Certainly not father. And every day before the sun rose in the eastern sky, my father’s pet clock […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2013 U. S. Pandey
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- Helena Fortissima: I feel for Amar. Unfortunately, the brutal cop men...
- umashankar: Amar is relishing his days under the San Francisco...
- Yun Yi: It seems, Amer is getting into multiple awkward si...
- umashankar: Madilyn, I am grateful for your continued support ...
- jerseylil: Wonderful, Umashankar! Your story is taking very i...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Bridge of Sighs March 2, 2014
- Forbidden City February 23, 2014
- Under the Orange Bridge February 16, 2014
- If You go to San Francisco February 3, 2014
- Planet of Gibbons January 26, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu D7000 DSLR Cameras DSLR Movie Mode EVIL Camera Father Fiction Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon D3100 Nikon vs Canon Not Our Brown Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Rising Home Prices Science Fiction Shimla Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing