I was born before I was born. All owls are. True to the species, my fate was chiseled on ancient rocks by comets hurled from alien space. No one could change it after that, not even God. Certainly not father. And every day before the sun rose in the eastern sky, my father’s pet clock […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2013 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: They are part of the game, Janene, the flies of th...
- Janene: Umashakar, was that a guest post? Because there's ...
- umashankar: Thank you for invoking Howard Roark, that vertigin...
- Richa: Ofcourse you wrote that. That elan and style, can ...
- umashankar: Thanks for stopping by, Jas. Glad you enjoyed....
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Shakespeare’s Email April 6, 2014
- Sorting Out Sid –A Review April 1, 2014
- Dancing in the Dark and a Dedication March 23, 2014
- The Scarecrow from East March 18, 2014
- The Killer in Alcatraz March 11, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu D7000 DSLR Cameras DSLR Movie Mode EVIL Camera Father Fiction Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon D3100 Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Science Fiction Short Stories Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal