I was born before I was born. All owls are. True to the species, my fate was chiseled on ancient rocks by comets hurled from alien space. No one could change it after that, not even God. Certainly not father. And every day before the sun rose in the eastern sky, my father’s pet clock […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2013 U. S. Pandey
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: Ilakshee, nothing on this earth is mundane. Thanks...
- umashankar: I hope this is snow of good omen, Madilyn, and ins...
- umashankar: That is what I also feel, Chaitanya -and it is all...
- umashankar: I am happy we see eye to eye, Abhra....
- ilakshee: * bowing in reverence* What a literary fabric you...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Writing is So Long December 3, 2013
- Exit Motherboard November 23, 2013
- Beyond I, Robot November 20, 2013
- Fungus on the Filter November 3, 2013
- End of Dusk October 27, 2013
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu D7000 DSLR Cameras DSLR Movie Mode EVIL Camera Father Fiction Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon D3100 Nikon vs Canon One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Rising Home Prices Sangam Shimla Short Story silence Sony NEX State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing