‘Prayer, faith, redemption, consolation, how did you hold the world together without these things?’ -The Red House The Red House by Mark Haddon is not just another ‘stream-of-consciousness’ novel out to spill the emotions of its characters on the freeway of time. It is a startling, multi-tiered story with an accelerated zigzag across lives, juxtaposing […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2015 U. S. Pandey
Three Bags Full
Indian Top Blogs
In the Air Tonight
- umashankar: I am glad you could hear the pony and empathise wi...
- umashankar: Freedom is a primordial life force, Marty. I am gr...
- umashankar: Many thanks for those encouraging words, my friend...
- umashankar: We are all looking towards the beam of light at th...
- dnambiar11: I hear the pony. I'm sure the pony will have its...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- A Pony in a Carousel January 28, 2015
- The Bungalow by the Tracks December 29, 2014
- The Naked and the Mad November 23, 2014
- Unnameable Things October 29, 2014
- The Crusted Slice October 3, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! The Woodsong Fog Writing Yashodhara Lal