‘Prayer, faith, redemption, consolation, how did you hold the world together without these things?’ -The Red House The Red House by Mark Haddon is not just another ‘stream-of-consciousness’ novel out to spill the emotions of its characters on the freeway of time. It is a startling, multi-tiered story with an accelerated zigzag across lives, juxtaposing […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: That is what I suspect I'll do, MarinaSofia, were ...
- umashankar: When the balance of bad tips the good in a book, s...
- umashankar: That's so right, Richa. There's been a deluge of ...
- Jazz Cookie: A pleasure to read an intelligent review that does...
- MarinaSofia: Ah, how did I miss this post? A man after my own h...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- The Palace of Illusions —A Review September 20, 2014
- A Hunger Game of Books September 4, 2014
- Reading The Forgotten Waltz August 24, 2014
- A Scientist and a Philatelist August 14, 2014
- The Ungolden Ball July 16, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal