I was born before I was born. All owls are. True to the species, my fate was chiseled on ancient rocks by comets hurled from alien space. No one could change it after that, not even God. Certainly not father. And every day before the sun rose in the eastern sky, my father’s pet clock […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: The woe is me!...
- Personal Concerns: Oh lord! What all fun n pun have i missed here!...
- umashankar: Isn't that duel between the heart and head familia...
- ilakshee: I was stricken when Messi's boys messed it up. Tha...
- umashankar: Let's face it Richa, test cricket would be a munda...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- The Ungolden Ball July 16, 2014
- He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Known July 6, 2014
- A Country Hanged June 2, 2014
- A Glass of Ice Water May 3, 2014
- Shakespeare’s Email April 6, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal