“I don’t miss you. I don’t miss you when I open a window and light fills the room like water pouring into a paper cup, or when I hear a woman’s white dress shine like new coins and I know I could follow my feet to the river and let my life go away from […]
Tag Archives: Jeet Thayil
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
Writing Better Than I Can
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: Indeed, that is what goaded me to the book. I wish...
- Jas: I like reading historical fiction but it has to ha...
- umashankar: I am grateful for your company. The honour is mine...
- Russel Ray Photos: Thanks for letting me camp out in your blog for a ...
- umashankar: Wish you luck with the movie, Subroto —I can alr...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Palace of Illusions —A Review September 20, 2014
- A Hunger Game of Books September 4, 2014
- Reading The Forgotten Waltz August 24, 2014
- A Scientist and a Philatelist August 14, 2014
- The Ungolden Ball July 16, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal