“I don’t miss you. I don’t miss you when I open a window and light fills the room like water pouring into a paper cup, or when I hear a woman’s white dress shine like new coins and I know I could follow my feet to the river and let my life go away from […]
Tag Archives: Jeet Thayil
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Short Stories & Novella
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- umashankar: Mundane it was and was taken so. It did trigger so...
- umashankar: I too was bitten by the bug once but soon lost ste...
- The Fool: Ha Ha. Interesting and engaging narrative of what ...
- The Fool: Sounds like a very interesting book. Reading this ...
- umashankar: I am lucky to have a patron like you, Marty. Every...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Reading The Forgotten Waltz August 24, 2014
- A Scientist and a Philatelist August 14, 2014
- The Ungolden Ball July 16, 2014
- He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Known July 6, 2014
- A Country Hanged June 2, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs More Than a Wisp of Fog Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Poetry Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing Yashodhara Lal