“I don’t miss you. I don’t miss you when I open a window and light fills the room like water pouring into a paper cup, or when I hear a woman’s white dress shine like new coins and I know I could follow my feet to the river and let my life go away from […]
Tag Archives: Jeet Thayil
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Writing Better Than I Can
Indian Top Blogs
- namitasunder: you know, it's such a treat to read you. You simpl...
- alkagurha: Nuclear button is pressed.....such a vivid capture...
- lbeth1950: Aha! You re inspired. Looking forward to seeing p...
- nothingprofound: Two great things here, uma: the exuberance of your...
- Bruce Goodman: A wonderful "snapshot". You don't need a camera wh...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Naked and the Mad November 23, 2014
- Unnameable Things October 29, 2014
- The Crusted Slice October 3, 2014
- The Palace of Illusions —A Review September 20, 2014
- A Hunger Game of Books September 4, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! The Woodsong Fog Writing Yashodhara Lal