Boats on Land is a bewitching voyage to the Khasi heartland spanning over a century and a half, offered through a string of stories by Janice Pariat. The journey affords a panoramic focus on the lives of the ethnic people and the deep bond they share with their scenic habitat, unveiling a culture molded by […]
Tag Archives: Janice Pariat
Copyright © 2007 – 2014 U. S. Pandey
Writing Better Than I Can
Indian Top Blogs
- Bruce Goodman: A wonderful "snapshot". You don't need a camera wh...
- umashankar: I am happy you liked it so. Thank you very much....
- ilakshee: A mix of nostalgia and the eerie! Delicious summer...
- umashankar: Many thanks for the encouragement, Münchow....
- Otto von Münchow: Thanks for sharing your memories. It's a great sto...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- Naked and the Mad November 23, 2014
- Unnameable Things October 29, 2014
- The Crusted Slice October 3, 2014
- The Palace of Illusions —A Review September 20, 2014
- A Hunger Game of Books September 4, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket vs Football DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! The Woodsong Fog Writing Yashodhara Lal