Boats on Land is a bewitching voyage to the Khasi heartland spanning over a century and a half, offered through a string of stories by Janice Pariat. The journey affords a panoramic focus on the lives of the ethnic people and the deep bond they share with their scenic habitat, unveiling a culture molded by […]
Tag Archives: Boats on Land
Copyright © 2007 – 2013 U. S. Pandey
You may also like
Indian Top Blogs
- Janene: You've created quite an interesting set of charact...
- umashankar: That is unfortunate, Kris. Yet, when do we learn f...
- Helena Fortissima: I feel for Amar. Unfortunately, the brutal cop men...
- umashankar: Amar is relishing his days under the San Francisco...
- Yun Yi: It seems, Amer is getting into multiple awkward si...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- The Lance in My Heart August 26, 2012
- Bridge of Sighs March 2, 2014
- Forbidden City February 23, 2014
- Under the Orange Bridge February 16, 2014
- If You go to San Francisco February 3, 2014
- Planet of Gibbons January 26, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Anarchy Android Phones Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Chhotu D7000 DSLR Cameras DSLR Movie Mode EVIL Camera Father Fiction Follow your heart Gladiator Heat Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Killer Evening Kolaveri Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon D3100 Nikon vs Canon Not Our Brown Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm pain Parivartan Poetry Priyadarshini Mattoo Real Estate Mafia Rising Home Prices Science Fiction Shimla Short Story State Bank Steve Jobs Story Tell Me Cleopatra! Writing