Tania James is a quiet writer of the human disquiet. Her stories are peopled by scarred humans, her wings spanning the tedium and tribulations of the stranded, the alienated, the damaged and the bereaved. They are often émigrés, many of them Indian, in the wringing merry-go-round of identity and assimilation. Bruised and forlorn, they are […]
Copyright © 2007 – 2015 U. S. Pandey
Three Bags Full
Indian Top Blogs
In the Air Tonight
- themoonstone: Uma, that was absolutely riveting. Eagerly waiting...
- umashankar: Those are such encouraging words, Divya. I will tr...
- dNambiar: What a beautifully written story! It makes for bea...
- umashankar: Am I glad you are through that flu! The virus are ...
- umashankar: It has been on my mind for some time now. I am hap...
- Truth Alone Triumphs May 6, 2012
- Another Day like This April 23, 2012
- The Monk in the Rain March 10, 2013
- A Tented Image July 26, 2012
- From Privet Drive to Diagon Alley June 24, 2012
- Sandhurst Road March 23, 2015
- The Pentagon Down February 1, 2015
- A Pony in a Carousel January 28, 2015
- The Bungalow by the Tracks December 29, 2014
- The Naked and the Mad November 23, 2014
Aarushi Talwar Abhai Mishra Anarchy Android Phones Antarctica Apple Associate Bank Merger Blogging Book Review Books Computers Cricket DSLR EVIL Camera Father Fiction Fiction & Literature Follow your heart Heat Indian Antarctic Expedition —Philatelist’s Guide Internet mafia J K Rowling Julian Barnes Kolaveri Lionel Messi Memoirs Motorola Quench XT3 Night photography Nikon Nikon vs Canon Novella One Grain Amongst the Storm Parivartan Photography Poetry Reading Books Science Fiction Short Story Sports State Bank Steve Jobs Tell Me Cleopatra! The Woodsong Fog Writing Yashodhara Lal